Lowongan Kerja Lulusan S1 Di Bobobox Bandung Nopember 2020
Lowongan Kerja Lulusan S1 Di Bobobox Bandung Nopember 2020 – Founded in 2018, Bobobox is on a mission to redefine sleeping facilities to improve everyone’s lifestyle in the fast-changing world. What motivates our team the most is the ability to provide the most affordable and personalized pod at the most1212 convenient distance for everyone to get a high-quality rest and sleep with a continuously improved experience. We believe in a culture of high trust, helping others, and healthy communication.
We are looking for experienced
PHOTO & VIDEO EDITOR (Bandung based)
This role requires planning & editing skills and as part of the marketing team, photo & video editor will be responsible for post production photo, video, & motion. With a focus on creative content and marketing campaign objectives. Photo & video editor must be well organized and have excellent creative, written and communication skills, with the ability to create, plan and priorities, be flexible, be self-motivated, multi-task, and adaptable. A positive, strategic and problem-solving attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to drive creativity and top of the range visual content are all essential for this role.
Things you will do
– Closely work with the creative team to deliver content as requested
– Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer
– Following a script, screenplay or outline
– Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
– Inputting graphics to enhance footage
– Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
– Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
– Working closely with creative directors / related stakeholders to present a final product that matches his or her vision / brief.
You’ll fit in this job if you
– Willing to work in Bandung with Frequent travel
– Bachelor’s degree (S1) in photography/videography or related creative discipline
– Strong professional portfolio with a variety of current photo and video work including corporate, studio, architectural, event coverage, and photojournalism for print, publications, websites, presentations, billboards, and social media
– In depth knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, InDesign and Microsoft software
– Thorough understanding of production retouching and converting RGB images to CMYK for print
– Minimum of 2 years of experience as a professional photographer/videographer, preferably in a Startup environment
– Knowledge of copyright rules and regulations
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, teaming and organizational skills
– Strategic thinker relating photography and video work to business needs
– Makes solid recommendations for photography and video standards and equipment
– Works independently leading and directing photo and video shoots and consulting with customers.
Apply Online: KLIK DISINI